- the Ku Klux Klan is still marching
- hatred’s voice is loud on the Internet
- stereotyping and bias influence policies, practices and laws
- Metro Hartford region remains one of the most segregated in the nation for Latinos
- all men and women are created equal – but everyone does not have the same access or opportunity
- racially diverse voices are underrepresented on school boards and town halls
- our region is becoming more diverse and we need to strengthen intergroup relations.
NCCJ programming efforts are directed at transforming communities to make them more inclusive and just for all of us, not just some of us.
Inter-religious Dialogue: Promoting understanding and respect among all religions and philosophical beliefs.
Workplace Consulting: Customized trainings for corporations and organizations doing business in today’s multicultural world.