“I have learned so many tools from ANYTOWN but the tool
most important is self-confidence.”
2013 Anytown Delegate
Celebrating 57 years preparing youths to be the global leaders of tomorrow and today!
ANYTOWN is a nationally recognized, award winning leadership and social justice program for youth ages 14-18. Founded in 1957, ANYTOWN is designed to educate, liberate, and empower youth participants (delegates) to become effective, responsible leaders and community builders.
ANYTOWN begins when a diverse group of high school students come together for a weeklong residential experience. Through interactive games, workshops, and discussions, delegates explore topics like prejudice, discrimination, and bias. Delegates create a model for an ideal community based on respect, understanding, and inclusivity, in which members not just tolerate, but celebrate each other's differences.
It is the goal of ANYTOWN to equip youth with the knowledge and skills to transform their home communities into places where individual differences are seen as positive tools that bring people together instead of keeping them apart.
Since the program’s inception, ANYTOWN has empowered thousands of youth across America to create inclusive, just and prejudice-free schools and communities.
- Price to you is $500 per person. $50 registration that goes toward the $500. Actual coast of camp is $1,500 per person - NCCJ covers $1,000 per person through fundraising
- Round trip transportation
- Three catered meals daily, plus evening snack
- 5 nights lodging, facility fees, ANYTOWN T-Shirt, knapsack, water bottle, journal, and group photo
- Materials, programs, speakers, and so much more!
Generous need-based financial aid is available to delegates. Click here for a Financial Aid Application.
- May 19 - Early Bird Special - Apply and pay in full by this date and we will waiver your $50 registration fee
- June 12 - Priority Deadline for Financial Aid
- June 19 - Apply and pay in fully by this date and be entered into a raffle to win $100 off ANYTOWN Tuition
ANYTOWN delegates applications will be accepted until the session is full and can guarantee diversity.